Personal Information Protection Policy for this Website
This website (https://d-agree.com hereinafter referred to as "this site") is operated by AGREEBIT Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and Takayuki Ito Laboratory, Graduate School of Kyoto University (hereinafter referred to as "the Laboratory"). AGREEBIT Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and Takayuki Ito Laboratory, Graduate School of Kyoto University (hereinafter referred to as "the Laboratory") handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information Held by Independent Administrative Institutions, etc. (Act No. 59 of 2003), other related laws and regulations, and the rules for the protection of personal information held by Kyoto University. Ltd. recognizes the importance of personal information and considers it a fundamental part of its corporate activities and a social responsibility to ensure that personal information is protected and managed in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Act"). We have established a basic policy on the protection of personal information (defined in Article 1) and handle the personal information of users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") of D-Agree and various services associated with D-Agree (hereinafter referred to as "Services") accurately and safely.
1.Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
(1) We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations, and handle personal information in an appropriate manner. In addition, we will strive to improve the handling of personal information as appropriate.
(2) When entrusting all or part of the handling of acquired personal information, or when providing personal information to a third party, we will select an entity that satisfies the level of protection of personal information, and take appropriate measures by contract or other means.
(3) When collecting personal information, we will specify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, and handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use.
(4) We will take the necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information and manage it appropriately.
(5) We will accept requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information in our possession from the person in question at the designated contact point, and respond to such requests in good faith. 2.
2.Purpose of use of personal information
(1) Specific purposes of use of personal information of users related to the provision of this service are as follows: 1.
-1 To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including the acceptance of registration, user authentication, recording of user settings, and calculation and settlement of usage fees. 2.
-2 for research, study, analysis, etc. of the usage status of the Service, traffic measurement, etc.
-3 To provide information about the Service, to respond to inquiries, and to provide after-sales service. 4.
-4 To send or display advertisements such as direct mails and mail magazines to users based on the consent of users or within the scope and means permitted by law. 5.
-5 To display, introduce, or advertise the services or products of the Company or other third parties on websites related to the Service or in other advertising media managed or contracted by the Company and used in connection with the Service. 6.
-6 To display advertisements on other companies' websites that may be beneficial to users based on their use of the Service and in accordance with their interests and concerns.
-7 To create statistical data in relation to the Service, in a format that does not allow identification of personal information. 8.
-8 To improve existing services and to conduct research and development on new services by our company and our laboratory. 9.
-10 To prevent, investigate, and identify fraud, cyber attacks, and other illegal or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights and interests of the Company, this laboratory, or third parties. 11.
-11 To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of this service and to communicate with you. 12.
-12 To accept applications for questionnaires and campaigns, to conduct lotteries, to contact and notify winners, etc. 13.
-13 For purposes incidental or related to the above purposes of use.
(2) The Company and this laboratory will keep the personal information of users for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above purposes. The Company and this laboratory may also store and use the personal information of users who have deleted their accounts for the purposes of obligations, collection of fees, dispute resolution, problem solving, and exercise of rights under applicable laws and regulations, and for various investigations necessary for these purposes.
(3) The user may request that the collection or use of all or part of the user information be stopped by following the prescribed procedures for this service. In this case, our company will stop the use of the information in accordance with our company's regulations without delay. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop the collection or use of such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company. 3.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our company and our laboratory will not provide personal information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user, except in cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, and in the following cases.
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) When personal information is provided to a business operator, etc. that distributes or displays advertisements of the Company or a third party (including those located outside Japan) in order to distribute or display such advertisements.
(4) When personal information is provided to a partner or information collection module provider.
(5) When personal information is provided to a court of law, administrative agency, supervisory authority, or other public agency, etc., in order to fulfill obligations under laws and regulations, etc., or in accordance with laws and regulations, etc., to which the Company is subject.
(6) When the information is provided to a court of law, administrative agency, supervisory authority, or other public institution in order to respond to a violation of the Terms of Service or other disputes or problems.
(7) When the user is judged to cause disadvantage to a third party.
(8) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent.
(9) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the user's consent.
4. Disclaimers regarding the acquisition of personal information by third parties
In the following cases, the Company and this laboratory shall bear no responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by a third party. In the case of (3), please inquire directly with the company or organization operating the external site regarding the handling of personal information on that site.
(1) When revealing personal information to a third party at the user's own discretion
(2) In the event that the information entered on this site unexpectedly identifies the user without the fault of the Company or the Laboratory.
(3) When personal information is provided by the user and used on an external site linked to this site.
(4) When a third party independently obtains information that can identify an individual user. 5.
5. use of statistically processed data
Our company and our laboratory may create statistical data based on the personal information provided to us, which is processed so that individuals cannot be identified. Our company and our laboratory may use the statistical data that cannot identify individuals without any restriction. 6.
6. cookies, links and google analytics
The use of this website will be recorded by cookies, which are a mechanism for understanding the use of the Internet, and will be used only to improve and enhance the services provided by the Company to individuals.
(1) What is a cookie?
Cookies are a mechanism for storing in a user's computer as a file the usage history and input contents that are sent and received between a browser and a server when a web page is used. If the user has set their browser to allow the sending and receiving of cookies, the website will be able to obtain cookies from the user's browser. In order to protect privacy, the user's browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website's server.
(2) Setting of Cookies
Individuals can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Allow all cookies," "Reject all cookies," "Notify users when cookies are received," etc. Please refer to the "Help" menu of the browser you are using to learn how to set your cookie settings. Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, or you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
-1 To improve the convenience of the services provided to users. 2.
-2 To display the most appropriate advertisements on other companies' websites based on the contents of the user's interests and the usage status of the Company. 3.
-3 To use the advertising functions of Google Analytics introduced by the Company.
*About Google Analytics
The Company's website may contain links to other websites. Please refer to the regulations of the linked websites regarding the management of personal information. 7.
7. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
(1) In the event that a user requests the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information held by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself. In addition, the Company will not disclose personal data. If the Company decides not to disclose, etc., it will notify the user to that effect within a reasonable period and scope.
In the event that the Company decides not to disclose personal data, it will notify the user to that effect within a reasonable period and scope. However, additional fees may be charged according to the items and volume of information to be disclosed). Please be aware of this in advance. Please understand this in advance.
(2) When disclosing, etc., personal information held by the Company, a handling fee (1,000 yen (tax not included) per case. However, additional fees may be charged in accordance with the items and volume of information to be disclosed). Please be aware of this in advance. Please understand this in advance.
(3) If a user requests the deletion of personal data held by the Company, and the Company deems it necessary to comply with the request, the Company will delete the personal data within a reasonable period and scope after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and notify the user to that effect.
(4) The provisions of the preceding three paragraphs shall not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose, etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
8. About each application
About the Facebook application
(1) Description and purpose of data collection and processing
We collect information about you from your Facebook account when you register for the Service or connect to the Facebook application (the "Facebook App"). By clicking "Yes," your email address, name, and profile photo will be automatically captured. For the purpose of use at the time of authentication with Facebook login.
(2) How to stop and restart
Delete D-Agree from the list of applications that allow Facebook login in the Facebook settings.
Restricted functionality: Authentication via Facebook login
Resumption method: Login to Facebook from D-Agree again.
9. Method and contact for disclosure of personal information
Requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information held by the Company shall be accepted in the following manner. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that do not follow these procedures.
(1) Reception procedure
Please contact us by mail or e-mail at the reception desk specified in 2.
After confirming* that you are the person in question or your representative, we will respond to your request in writing or by any other method deemed appropriate by the user or the Company. Depending on the contents of your request, you may be asked to submit a written application prescribed by the Company. In addition, please understand that it may take a few days to reply. In addition to the fee stipulated in 7), the Company's prescribed fee (1,000 yen (tax not included) per document) will be charged for responses in writing.
*Confirmation of the identity of the applicant or his/her representative
In the case of a request from the applicant, we will confirm the identity of the applicant by means of the applicant's e-mail address and password, or a document of proof such as a driver's license, passport, or health insurance card.
If the application is made by a proxy, we will confirm that the proxy is the person in question by checking the power of attorney and the seal registration certificate of the seal affixed to the power of attorney, or by calling the person in question.
(2) Contact point
(Address) 2-14-1 Nakono, Nishi-ku, Nagoya City
(Company name) AGREEBIT Corporation
(E-mail) info (at mark) agreebit.jp